How to have great sex with your wife

To make love to your wife is one of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship both sexually and mentally. A healthy sex life with your wife equals longevity in your relationship, better health for you can your partner and most of all respect from your lady.

Let's face it, women do not want some man that has no talent in the bedroom. If she can't have it the way she needs it, she will go find it somewhere else. And that goes both ways because men will do the same thing. I am a firm believer in improving my sex life because:
1. I love my wife (Most important). If you do not truely love your wife or husband then it is virtually impossible to have a great sex life. I'm not saying you cannot pretend to be good, but who wants to be an actor in the bedroom?

2. Stamina. The more I do it, the better I look and feel. It's important to have great sex and do it regularly to help promote a healthier life style. Remember, you can burn a lot of calories doing the "Wild Thang".

3. Stability. I do not want my wife to go looking for love in the all the wrong places. I want her to come to me whenever she feels the need for some lovin'.

4. Last but not least, Reputation. I feel that the better I perform in the bedroom with my wife the more she wants to talk to her friends about me and the more she longs to be with me. That may sound a little conceited, but all women want to talk good about their man. Am I right or wrong ladies?

After about 2 years of marriage, my wife and I saw a decline in our sexual relationship. So I went to a local book store and purchased a book on Kama Sutra techniques. Every since I started practicing sex based on the book, I have been driving my wife wild in the bedroom. and let me tell you, once I learned how to please my woman, nature took control and she became an animal too.

If you have noticed the same decline as I did, I suggest Kama Sutra. It's powerful sexually and will get you and your spouse back in the game for a long, long time!