Tips To Give A Female an Orgasm

Ahh yes, the Female Orgasm. I love giving my woman the best Orgasms possible everytime we become intimate. I can remember, when I was much younger and less experienced, where I was lacking the confidence and the know how for getting a woman to an explosive climax.

As time went by, and the more sex I had with my lady, the better it has gotten for both of us. The secret to giving your woman a Great Orgasm doesn't start in the bedroom. WHAT??? you may ask! Well, in order to make your woman excited and lustful, you need to woo her first.

Here are 6 things you can do to begin a great orgasm for your woman:
1. Get out of bed in the morning before she does and make her favorite breakfast. And, take it to the bed for her and give her a kiss after you present the meal.

2. While she is eating, leave the room and go find your sticky notes. Yes...Sticky Notes! Write little "I love you's" on the sticky notes and post as many as you can all over the house. Write stuff like, I love you, I want you and no one else, You are my everything..ect.

3. After she finds all the notes pay close attention to her facial expression. You will see why when you do it, trust me.

4. Before you leave for work, tell her you have a special surprise for her for that night and then give her a seductive tounge kiss on her neck. Do NOT tell her your surprise. This will build anticipation in her all day long.

5. While at work, call her or send a text message telling her you are thinking about her and you can't wait to see her tonight. That will build even more anticipation. By now, her mind is wondering and she is probably trying to figure you out. This is a good thing.

6. Finally, when you get home, make a hot bath for her and place a glass of her favorite wine on the tub. Tell her that tonight is all about her and you want her to feel how much you love her. Say to her that you want her to enjoy her long bath and to take her time.

What you have done is prepared your wife for an explosive orgasm. From where you are at #6 you need to take over because only you know what your lover likes. Make the love making session all about her. Use her favorite toy and/or her favorite position. Touch her in ways you may have never done before. Feel her needs and fullfill them. If you are lucky, she will have multiple orgasms and you will never forget the experience.